Creative Diagnostics Fall 2017 Scholarship Program
As a leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative immunological reagents and solutions, Creative Diagnostics is always dedicated to providing assistance to biotech, biopharmaceutical and life science communities across the world. Without the constant trust from our clients, Creative Diagnostics would not be able to stand out and work with them continually, which is why we are providing the Fall 2017 Scholarship Program for all students in the science field, expecting them to get more scientific achievements.
We’re excited to provide financial support to help science students achieve their goals in a college education. For the Fall 2017 Scholarship Program, we will be awarding a $1,000 scholarship to a young ambitious student who need the extra money most.
Scholarship Details and Requirements
- Applicants must be actively pursuing a degree related to Science.
- Candidates must be enrolled as a freshman, undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD and postdoctoral students at an accredited college or university.
- All eligible candidates must reach a cumulative average grade of a B (3.0 GPA).
- Offer is open worldwide.
- Fill out the scholarship application form as below.
- Submit an essay in 600 words or more.
Introduce yourself and choose one of the following topics to get started: Adaptive immunity, Autoimmunity, Cytokines, Immunological disorders, Infectious diseases, Inflammation, Innate immunity, Plant immunology, Signal transduction, Tumor immunology and Vaccines. Be sure to include your personal thoughts.
- Candidates also need to submit a transcript of records (unofficial or official).
- Deadline for this scholarship application is June 16, 2017, 11:59 p.m. ET.
- A winner will be notified by June 23, 2017.
- Any issues regarding this scholarship program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Submission Form
One submission per person. Submissions for the 2017 scholarship program must be received by midnight, June 16, 2017 ET.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates majoring in a science related field, such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, and Molecular Biology, are encouraged to apply.
- For essay specified in the form, there are two options, Option 2 is preferred for the selection of awardees.
- By submitting the form, you are giving us permission to publish the content on our website and through any of our existing social media outlets.
- The essays will be reviewed and judged by originality, creativity, content and grammar.
- The scholarship winner will be determined by our selection committee.
- Creative Diagnostics will not contact individual applicant unless he/she is the scholarship recipient.
- Employees of Creative Diagnostics and family members are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship will be paid directly to the scholarship recipient’s college or university.
- The personal information is used for the internal records only and Creative Diagnostics will not share the applicants’ personal information with any third-parties.
- Creative Diagnostics reserves the right to amend the specific Terms and Conditions at any time. Any revised version will be effective immediately once it is published on this website.