ATP handheld fluorescence detector
What is ATP?
ATP handheld fluorescence detector measures adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the universal energy molecule found in all animal, plant, bacteria, yeast and mold cells. Residues, particularly food or organic residue, contain large amounts of ATP. When left on a surface, residues can harbor and grow bacteria, cause cross-contamination, develop biofilm and many other problems that can compromise quality and safety.
It is a portable ATP-measuring device to measure and indicate contaminations in an easy and economical way. This system can be used in large and small food processors, hospitals, restaurants, supermarkets, and other industries where rapid detection of contamination is critical.
Impresses with modern photodiode technology and is qualified to prove cleanness within seconds and ensure full quality control. The user friendly design and easy handling allows the user to do flexible and professional measurements. This Luminometer is particularly suitable for companies with high expectations in constant quality supervision, and can quickly determine the cleaning efficiency and hygienic status of surfaces and water, ensure product quality, and reduce costs.
Principle of Operation
Microbial contamination contains ATP, but in small amounts. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced. When ATP is brought into contact with CD's unique, liquid-stable luciferase/luciferin reagent in the CD Swab device , light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The system measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination in just seconds. The higher the reading, the more contamination present.
Assessing the cleanliness of a surface immediately after cleaning ensures contamination has been removed. Depending on the industry, this system will help product quality, extend product shelf life, prevent cross-contamination, enable immediate corrective action and/or avoid recalls. ATP handheld fluorescence detector provides accurate and traceable verification of the hygienic status of a surface or water, which is a key component of a good hygiene program. ATP testing is a universally recognized tool used by the world's largest and smallest companies for measuring the hygienic status of surfaces and water in order to ensure product consistency and safety.
• Optimizes and verifies that cleaning procedures are working
• Ensures product quality and extends product shelf life
• Optimizes chemical/sanitizer usage
• Assists in developing and improving certain HACCP procedures
• Lightweight, handheld and durable
• 251 programmable test points per test plan
• 20 programmable test plans
• Alphanumeric ID of locations
• Stores 2000 results
• Programmable user IDs
• Self-calibration at startup
• Includes USB interface cable
• Minimum detectable amount: 5×10-15 mole ATP
• Detection repeatability: CV≤15％
• Correlation coefficient: R≥0.995
• Detection deviation : ±5% or ±5 RLUs
• Programmable test locations: 50 locations
• Serial interface: EIA-232 compatible (and USB compatible)
• Power supply: Rechargeable lithium battery
• Operation temperature: 5°C - 40°C
• Measurement range: 0 to 9999 RLUs
• Measurement time: 15 seconds
• Humidity: 20 – 85%
• Display: LED
• Dimensions(WxDXH): 192mm×87mm×34mm
CD Swab device(20 tests/box)
CD swab device is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with the ATP handheld fluorescence detector. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small and environmentally friendly compared to other ATP swabs.
In addition, CD swab device uses the world's first liquid-stable reagent in place of the freeze-dried enzymes used in other ATP sampling devices. This provides better accuracy, longer-lasting signal strength and more reproducible results.
• Easy-to-use, all-in-one testing device
• Simple, quick and user-friendly
• Results in 15 seconds
• Unique liquid-stable reagent provides unprecedented accuracy and reproducibilty
• 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2°C-8°C)
• 4 weeks room temperature (21°C-25°C)
• Tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizers
• Test wet or dry surfaces and liquid samples
• Costs up to 50% less than competitor ATP swabs
• Twice as much testing for the same cost
• No reagent wastage
• Consistent, reliable results
For additional information about our ATP handheld fluorescence detector please contact Creative Diagnostics on 1-631-624-4882or email email@example.com.