- Product Name
Triiodothyronine (T3) Human ELISA Kit
- Intended Use
- For the quantitative measurement of Free Triiodothyronine (T3) concentrations in human serum.
- Detection Method
- Competitive ELISA
- Store components of the kit at 2-8°C or -20°C upon arrival up to the expiration date. For more detailed information, please download the following document on our website.
- The kit has a sensitivity of 0.05 pg/mL. The sensitivity was ascertained by determining the variability of the 0 pg/mL serum calibrator and using the 2 (95% certainty) statistic to calculate the minimum dose.
- The cross reactivity of the triiodothyronine antibody to selected substances was evaluated by adding the interfering substance to a serum matrix at various concentrations. The cross-reactivity was calculated by deriving a ratio between doses of interfering substance to dose of Triiodothyronine needed to displace the same amount of tracer.
- Standard Curve
- The curve is provided for illustration only. A standard curve should be generated each time the assay is performed.